RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Old Facebook Application For Blackberry

Reply to topic    Spooky 4chin Forum Index » General » ShitPosts Previous topic
foredre

Post Old Facebook Application For Blackberry Reply with quote

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Once purchased, you can only open the item on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone and download it on a maximum of 4 other BlackBerry 10 smartphones.Once downloaded, you can only open the item on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Expired session Your session has expired and you have been logged out. Daniel Thanks for the info. *fistbump* shahZ30 My z30 cant open the Facebook. .. I returned it back to HTC, got my money back and purchased the Passport SE. Facebook - BlackBerry World . it also adds Facebook to the Share list. (Android) Messenger for Facebook Tags:AndroidBlackBerry 10FaceBookFacebook AppMessengerNativeSideloading Next Post Upstream #99 Vision Upstream #99 Vision Author James Nieves Manning the helm here BBRYFLOW. There is an issue identifying your BlackBerry 10 device. If the message does not arrive, please launch BlackBerry World on your smartphone to find the content you are looking for. Share Link Share Link *An email containing download details has been sent to the specified address. How can I free internal storage. James Nieves Ive always believed in the saying. Here in Canada home of BlackBerry most people dont care about them anymore for the reason of lack of popular apps. Please visit this item in BlackBerry World on your device. Go here do this all this steps too much work. JBravo James, you are truly awesome!! Thanking you sir. To continue, check your BlackBerry 10 smartphone now. Does anyone have a video of it? Hakan Dude you are a freaking genius Maqsood Im no facebook user no matter in what format its available. So who knows we may just as well be able to use these apps as per normal. working better than previously downloaded apps. Close Close . Search Sign Up Log In Home Forum How To Download News Encyclopedia . Just want a app to update and brings back the old BlackBerry version of facebook. Close Close You must download the item to review it. Please ensure that all fields are entered correctly. In order to purchase this item, you must complete the transaction on your BBOS smartphone. .. Facebook stopped supporting their BlackBerry APIS. Be the change you want to see. Lord! This is the best phone I ever had and am not going to use any other platform regardless of the apps or not. As well, I want to offer some Android alternatives to Facebook and Messenger to users who need a more robust Facebook experience, BlackBerry 10 does run Android applications after-all, but finding working .APKs can be a pain. Built for BlackBerry 5a02188284
best facebook page apps for business 2012facebook password hacker for nokia e63easy trick to hack facebook accountmall world facebook money cheatsfacebook mcdermottfffuuu facebook chatfacebook software for nokia 603facebook like soundfacebook account create in mobilefacebook video downloading software free

Wed 10 Jan - 17:49 (2018)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Wed 10 Jan - 17:49 (2018)
Reply to topic    Spooky 4chin Forum Index » General » ShitPosts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Xooit.com free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation